Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, October 2, 2009

Desperado

I am in desperate need to book to read. I really need something to read. Something that interest me like the Shopaholic series or Mag Cabot's Queen of Babble or even Cecelia Ahern's books. I keep on having thought of going to any of the book store to look for two or even three book but with my condition now, I don't think I'll be able to drive or allowed to drive to any of the bookstore. Someone please help me. Life is getting boring each day with out anything interesting to read moreover I am not allowed to do my sewing project for the time being. Helppppp!!! anybody!!!

BTW any of you can give me some suggestion on what book to read? Something like the Shopaholic series?

Gosh I am loosing my mind.

2 comments:

carolchs said...

Beth Harbison's Shoe Addicts Anonymous and Secrets of a Shoe Addict maybe can help you. I think they are good reads as well. Ko sdh baca Twenties Girl by Kinsella?

queen quirin said...

thanks will try to look for it. My sister bought it already (twenties girl) but I belum sempat baca. blm sampai kk tu buku. LOL