Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Winning 4D

I always receive emails asking to forward that email to friends and if I do, I will get my wish granted.I never believe in such things actually. Imagine how can your wish be granted by just forwarding emails and doing nothing after that?

I receive this email from a friend today and wonders how true it is. I didn't forward it though. How great it is if you just need to forward email and you will get moolah.If it does happen, then I think I will resign from my gray hair breeder work, and proceed with building up my own business. After all I'll be getting the capital from the email I have forwarded right.

Take a look at this email and tell be what do you think guys. Don't you wish it's true...I know I do..
_____________________________________________________________________

I ' m not breaking this just in case.......... I think we all need this angel to come through for us.


649 or Millionaire for Life

Money Angel

This is a money angel
Pass it to 6 of your good friends, or family and be richer in 4 Days.
Pass it to 12 of your good friends. or family and be richer in 2 Days.


I am not joking. You will find an unexpected windfall.
Don ' t delete it - trust me!!!
____________________________________________________________________________________

No comments: