Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Missing You Mum

Today is my Beloved late mum's 5th Year anniversary. Time does really flies. I can't imagine that it is already 5 years my mum suddenly left us with all the memories. I really feel like just yesterday I have a mother daughter argument with her. I feel like just yesterday she hug me when I received my degree. It feels like just yesterday seeing her busy at the church arranging for the Church activities.

Mum, we really miss you and really wish that you are still here with us. Life really is tough without you. I really wish that you are still here when I got engaged and finally tied the knot. I really wish that you are still here to see your youngest son went for his form one and wearing those green pants. But Mum, We know that you are up there watching us and smiling to us. Guiding us in your own way.

Mum, We really miss you and will always pray for you.

Love always.


Each day passes only with your fond
MEMORIES

IRENE DOMINIC
Who attained the peace of the hereafter this day five years ago.

You came to this world just for us,
You traversed the obstacles of life nurturing us,
You became a shadow of peace to us,
You stayed not for very long amongst us,
You gave it all that you could for us,
And then so abruptly parted from us,
That till today we still feel you among us,
But you are gone and we accept HIS will,
What remain are your cherished moments,
That will keep us going until we meet you on our attained day

FROM YOUR LOVED ONES
09th January 2008

4 comments:

Donna said...

quirin dear,
May the good God Bless her soul... and may HE watch over you and your family in this time of need.

take care

Anonymous said...

I am sure she is smiling proudly at all of you from up there Quirin.

osindak said...

big big hugs Quirin. I really know it's tough to go through life without our loved ones. I'm sure she's shining down on you all from heaven.

queen quirin said...

thanks you guys.*big hugs* to you all. Yes I think she is smiling up day and she's always there beside us.