Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

At last I'm doing this

At last like the header says so. I've been trying to think and squeez my brain on the answers and still I dunno what to write but well lets just do this.

This is a tag given to me by our dearest che'gu carol.(nanti ko ..LOL)

Instructions :
  • Use the first letter of your name to answer each question. Must be places, names … nothing made up.
  • You can’t use your own name for the boy/girl’s name question.
  • If you get stuck, skip to the next one.

    Famous Singer: ??????? (any body know??)
    Four Letter Word: Quit
  • Street: ????? (ermmmmmm)
    Colour: ???? (Qellow???)
    Gifts/Present: Quartz (jenama ok gak kan. LOL)
  • Vehicle: ?????? (Qissan???..mati la kena mara ni)
  • Things in Souvenir Shop: ????? (Qandel???...)
  • Boy Name: Quintin
  • Girl Name: Qistina
    Movie title: Queen of ice ?? (I suppose. I don't know. Never heard of this movie title even)
    Drink: ?????? (Qanggo Juice..hahaha bijak...bijak...)
  • Occupation: Queen's Counsel (can still considered as work jugak ni)
  • Celebrity: ??????? (Qritney...again .... ahahahhaa)
    Magazine: QG as in GQ ahahahahhaha
  • U.S. City: ??????
  • Pro Sports: ??????
  • Fruit: Qempedak…Qherry… LOL
    Reason for Being Late to work: Quite busy sleeping LOL
    Something you throw away: Quail.. (of course you don't want to have this)
  • Something you shout: Quiettttttt!!!!!!!!!!!

Gosh am I briliant!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.. Sorry Carol... can't even think of a briliant answer and don't wanna let this tag without being done....

Arghhhhh I just can't think so don't want to tag anybody....

3 comments:

Edgar said...

adui.. sakit perut sya ketawa!

carolchs said...

ROFL!

Qritney? Qellow? What??? LOL!

Buy hey ada bah celebrity nama Queen...hehe

thnks 4 doin the tag. ;)

p/s nxt time dun name ur children with Q, Z, X...hehe...kidding.

queen quirin said...

Edgar - I can't imagine. Hahahahahaha I can't even help it myself

Carol - Ya punya penat sa pikir tue carol. Last2 datang idea gila2 sa. Pacah jugak perut ketawa sendiri2.