Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

What the .... ????

1350 241007

Today is the 2nd day of a very long and tiring budget review meeting and guess what... it is not my turn yet... garrrrrrrr!!! I can't wait for my turn so that I can relax and sleep peacefully. When is my turn? I am the last to present and it is not even 50% of the agenda since yesterday!!!! They said will continue (if today cannot finish) on SATURDAY!!!! AND I have a very important thing on Saturday night as well!! arghhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Edgar said...

aaaaaaaa!!

patut la nampak mcm familiar jak ni nama.

queen quirin said...

hey i know u

Deana E said...

i know how you feel.mine was just over yesterday!!! trus i went to swim,lega

queen quirin said...

yup. Luckly manage to finish by today (saturday).Was thinking to go out for a movie but tonite got something going on lagi. arghh. nvrmind there's always 2moro